Collaboration Is a Big Deal for Businesses
“Un pour tous, tous pour un,” was made famous by Alexandré Dumas’ The Three Musketeers. The collaboration of the Musketeers: Athos, Aramis, Porthos with the brave and clever D’Artagnan makes for great fiction, but for the average business, the act of working together for a single goal possible is less heroic, but still mandatory. Let’s take a look at modern collaboration.
How does Collaboration Work Inside the Modern Business?
For today’s business, collaboration is typically promoted through the use of technology, specifically communication tools. Through tools like Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Email, and instant messaging, collaboration has become easier. This collaboration comes in a few different methods. They include:
- Simple Collaboration – The most basic form of collaboration. This comes in the form of basic communications. Team cooperation can only be manifested if team members are on the same page.
- Document Collaboration – Document collaboration used to be sent via manila envelopes, but today most document collaboration is being done via cloud-based services like Microsoft Office 365 and G Suite.
- Structured Collaboration – Structured collaboration is the act of coordinating tasks that need to be completed by a team. The more tasks that need to be accomplished, the more collaboration is needed to ensure that the project is completed and ready for delivery before any hard deadline.
Why is Collaboration So Important?
If more people work together to create a product or service, it stands to reason that it will be more effective for its intended purpose. Using today’s most powerful collaboration tools, an organization can get work done faster, and of higher quality. Some of the best collaboration tools include:
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Conferencing solutions
- Cloud productivity suites
- Instant Messaging
- Customer Relationship Management
- Document management platforms
- Collaboration apps
If you are looking for help maximizing your human resources by getting the best collaborative tools on the market call iTernal Networks today at (702) 802-2800.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready... here are 2 ways I can help you maximize productivity and technological satisfaction, as well as reduce IT costs for your small to medium business:
Grab a free copy of our ebook
It’s the roadmap to ensuring employee compliance and network efficiency. Get your ebook here https://www.iternalnetworks.com/ebook1/
Schedule a complimentary site survey
We will assess your current state of technology, as well as provide a detailed report on any insufficiency or costs that can be eliminated. Schedule your site survey here https://calendly.com/iternalnetworks